Saturday, February 7, 2015

Marlboro Man

I like Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman...you can find her here: http://thepioneerwoman.com. She has a great spirit that comes across in her blogs and her TV show. Well, the reason I bring this up is that she calls her husband Marlboro Man. That made me think I need a name for Hubs. He is kind of a Marlboro Man too...but that's already taken so I have to think of something else.

He is a stand-up guy who is definitely a rugged individualist. He rides a BMW 1200 motorcycle instead of a horse though. And competitively shoots high powered rifle. He likes toys... like his tractor, ATV...and, well that's to name a few. Last week I was glad that he had more than one toy though because when he was plowing the driveway after the recent snow...well, his tractor slid into the ditch and he had to pull it out!
Out of the ditch!

I'm still thinking what his nickname should be.

Any ideas?

Perhaps Snow Man...no, too focused on one aspect.

Um...maybe, Motorcycle Man...no, that doesn't describe him either.

Country Cowboy? He is a Texas boy...born in Fort Worth...and now lives outside of Chicago. Urban Cowboy...hmm, that has a ring to it! He's my Urban Cowboy anyway.

So Urban Cowboy it is!

#UrbanCowboy, #diabeteslearningcurve

No comments:

Post a Comment